After a busy day, when you want to relax and lose the accumulated fatigue, Spa-Amur will open the door to a delightful peace of tranquility. A cosy sauna in two halls in different styles with a Turkish and Finnish steam room is happy to welcome both hotel guests and all comers.
Opening hours 12:00-04:00
- Turkish hall (Turkish steam room), up to 6 people * = 1,750 roubles per hour
- Japanese hall (Finnish steam room), up to 8 people * = 2250 roubles per hour
Pleasant prices for the guests of the Amur complex:
- Turkish room (Turkish steam room), up to 6 people * = 800 roubles per hour
- Japanese room (Finnish steam room), up to 8 people * = 1000 roubles per hour
Phone for inquiries: +7 (4212) 29-43-37.
Amur Hotel, 29, Lenina Street, Khabarovsk.
On the ground floor of the hotel there is a keep-fit studio which is available from 06:00 to 23:00 every day. Guests can use this service for free during the stay.
Our guests can use this service absolutely free of charge and leave their personal belongings for storage.
PARKING IN THE COURTYARD
You can leave your car in the inner courtyard of the hotel in a guarded parking lot *
* Parking service is chargeable – 200 roubles / night
(Reservation is needed)
TRANSFER AND CAR HIRE
We will meet you with a sign at the airport or at the railway station and we will deliver you to our hotel with comfort. The driver is bound to wait, even if the plane or train is delayed, and will help with the luggage.
A partner taxi order in the hotel is around the clock. You can contact the receptionist at the reception desk.
In the 24-hour business centre you can work at the computer or print the necessary documents off. *
* When printing large documents off, please contact the reception.
THE INTERNET ACCESS
The Amur Hotel offers free WI-FI Internet. High-speed wireless Internet is connected to every hotel room. The free WI-FI zone also extends to the lounge, restaurant and sauna.